I have taken up space on the Internet in a variety of places over the years. Because the Internet never forgets (Smith and Jones-Rooy 2009), most of it is all still there. From this page you can access such glorious past treasures as:
- My website from grad school that I halfheartedly updated once after I came to NYU Shanghai, but that you can read and appreciate the following:
- Cartography: How many more places I have traveled since then! N.b. You have no way of actually knowing about these places.
- Vérité: How right I was and still am about all those things!
- Extracurriculae: How many of the "things I will never do" list I've actually either accomplished (start a comic strip) or come close to (Cirque le Soir is not Cirque du Soleil but seriously how strange is that given that at the time I wrote this I had never heard of circus school?).
- The Raw: How right I was and still am about the raw food thing!
- My first blog, "It's a Matter of Principle," which was written largely while I was staying on friend's couches in between sublets around NYC so I could take improv classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade Improv Training Center instead of doing my dissertation.
- My third, and in my opinion most triumphant, appearance on the Internet, "Jonesrooy: Collect All Three", a series of cartoons that make no sense. I am fairly certain that only Sarah Croco and I think they are funny. I will always love them, especially you, Gunshot Wound the Rabbit. Fun fact! They were written mostly during methods classes in graduate school and also during one incredibly long drumming concert.